07/05/2011

Latino night at Zoo Bar

When I heard the name Zoo Bar I immediately thought of the Zoo Bar in London - a kind of stange disco with a big mix of different kinds of people, but they all have something in common - totally desperate.

Zoo Bar here in Milan, or actually it's a bit outside Milan was something different. A salsa place with three dancefloors, two with Salsa and bachata music (dancing in pairs) and the other with normal disco music. The people was a good mix of nationalities and ages (from 18 to 60 more and less).

The place was nice but I was a bit tired and as part of the place was outside I was also freezing. I did dance some batchata but I mostly just rejecting the poor guys asking me to dance... In other words, I could had made my night better but it was nice anyway.

The Salsa dance floor




The gang for the night :)



Zoo Latino
Address: Via Pelizza da Volpedo
Area: Cinisello Balsamo Milan

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Your bf is brave letting u out with alone with lots of latino guys, mohahah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...