08/05/2011

AC Milan - Italian Chamions 2011



The game between Rome - Milan ended 0-0 and I can admit that I actually was kind of happy for that result. I obviously didn't want Rome to loose but I really wanted Milan to win the championship (the Italian Scudetto), just because I did not want Inter to win again.

Now the cars are driving around town with Milan with Milan flags all over and people hanging out of the windows making lots of noise.

The little Romanista girl is saying congratulations Milan and good night everyone :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. MIIIIIIIIIIILLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN we're so fucking fucking fucking good! I would give you my all to be down in Milan where you are right now. MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...