22/05/2011

Saturday night at home


Even if I finished work quite early tonight, at 20.00, I just fancied to go straight home so I did. Spending Saturday night in can seem to be quite boring in many people's eyes but I love it. Actually I like to go out all other nights in the week except Saturday.

Tonight me and my boyfriend spend the evening talking about holidays and all I can think about now is to go away from everything and everyone and just relax a whole week - yes only one week, that's all the vacation I will have this summer :( But better than nothing I guess...

Now time to sleep as my eyes are closing while looking at the screen.

Buona notte!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Du ser ut att ha träffat en bra kille. Snygg och ser väldigt snäll ut, hoppas ni blir/är lyckliga! :)

    Kram från Stockholm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice couple and a very nice blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...