16/07/2013

Top and crap products I use

Number7 Protect & perfect night cream
This is one of my absolute favorite night creams. I have used it on and off for seven years and every time I go to London I buy it. It cost more and less half price in London comparing to Stockholm, and in Milan I guess that number7 doesn't even exist. It is that super moisturizing night cream I need but it does not feel greasy at all. I must say that quality/price is just great!

Yves Laurant mascara
(Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara)
They say it is one of the best on the market. Both my mum and I have used it and none of us liked it, it does not give any fancy effects, it is hard to wash off and it is super expensive. A big no from me.

Victoria Secret body butter
Oh I know I keep repeating myself but I can't help it. All Victoria Secret body creams are adorable. It is like a drug, I just want more of them. The body butters are much richer than the body/hand cream or the body milk. It is almost too hot in Italy for these kinds of rich creams but for now I use it and I love it. "sheer love" is a perfect mix of sweet and fresh and it is not very strong as many of the other lines are.
 
L'eau de Kenzo amour perfume
I love this bottle. And I have kept it on my table for so long just because I loved the bottle so much but I must say the perfume is far to much flowers for my nose.

Freeze face scrub
I am a true fan and buyer of Givenchy face scrub. But when that one finished I found this at home I happily started using it. It was a present from my mum some time ago and it is really good! As the name states it gives a cold (freezing) sensation that can feel a bit odd but I like it. I feel fresh and clean. It also leaves the skin very smooth and a bit oily so I love using it in the evening before putting on my night cream. Have anyone tried other Freeze products? I haven't but I am a bit curious to do so.

Givenchy No Surgetics Wrinkle Defy eye cream
This is a good one, actually really good. It smoothens well the skin around the eyes and reduces lines and bags. The only problem with this product is the price, ca 45-50euro. It is slightly over my budget for a quite normal eye cream which is too bad because it is really good. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...