28/07/2013

Paradise Gallipoli - Part 1


Dinner at our rented apartment before going out clubbing
Night out at Club Praja



Baia Verde Beach



After beach party at Zen

 Champagne rain.... 
 Yes, I just loved it!



Me and my pink bike :-)
Fishy dinner out at Trattoria Olga - gnam gnam :)



 Duomo of Gallipoli
Day at Samsara beach






Another fishy dinner out

Gallipoli, what a paradise! 

It has something to offer to absolutely everyone;
- The most transparent sea water I have ever seen in Italy.
- Beautiful beaches - both free and private ones.
- Beach clubs offering aperitivos/ after beach parties.
- Lots of restaurants with really good food for quite cheap monies.
- Great fruit and ice creams
- Very friendly inhabitants
- Crazy tourists from all the world but mostly all around Italy
Well I can go on forever. Whatever you want from your holiday you can get it in Gallipoli.

We rented a quite big flat in central Gallipoli for 550 euro for a week which included bed linnen, bath towels and cleaning. How good is that!?

Then we also rented bikes which was the best choice ever. Wherever we wanted to go we went by bike. We were free. No parking problems. Distances got really short. And we also trained our legs quite a lot. I felt it love with my bike. I wish I lived in a city where moving around in bike was as easy and fun as in Gallipoli. For sure Milan is not.

"Our" beach ended up being Baia Verde. The water was amazing. The beach as well. LOTS of young and fun people to hang out with. And most of of, really fascinating after beach parties. Dancing at the beach, watching the sun going down, being able to take a dip in the sea if you got got and meeting lots of new people as everyone talks to everyone gave me a feeling I can't even describe.

We have also been eating very very well. Overlooking the sea or beautiful squares we have enjoyed all different kinds of fish dishes.

I so wish I could have stayed another week in Gallipoli :-(

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...