04/07/2013

Ciao ciao Audace gym


Stephanie and I started at the Audace gym one month ago doing a body pump class. Tonight we finished out membership doing the same class together. 


Reading here you can see my first opinions about this gym but I must say I have changed my mind. It might not be big and fancy like the Virgin Fitness village. It is not cheap like 20 hours. But it has got far the best instructors and fitness classes of all of them. Whatever class I have been attending it has been absolutely great. 

It has been a really great fun month of training and if the circumstances would had been different I would had signed up immediately.
 
After the training Steppy and I went to "Gelateria Fior di Latte" for a yammi icecream.

And then I got home, talked on skype to my sweet friend Cicci and we finally managed to book the hotels for out upcoming holiday.

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...