30/07/2013

Me, Stefii and lots of mosquitos at Just Cavalli

Me
A spriz and a mojito
 Lovely Stefii
 Me
 Dinner and drinks
 Just cavalli
 The tower of Just Cavalli
 Stefii

Just got home from Just Cavalli. It ended up being a quite short night and the reason for that is the mosquitos. You people not living in Milan can not even image how much mosquitos there are around the parks in the city this year. I am lucky that the mosquitos doesn't really like me. Stefii is not equally lucky... Lets say I got 2 mosquito bites tonight while she got between 15-20....

Well in between the wars with the mosquitos we enjoyed an aperitivo, some food and I told her about my exiting Gallipoli holiday.

Now I just gonna have a shower and then go to bed. Tomorrow is a very BIG day.

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...