10/07/2013

Night shopping


Last minute plan and instead of meeting up friends for drinks I went shopping.

Tonight the shops in Milan were open until 1am!
1am? I would like to know who is out shopping at 01 in the morning on a Wednesday? I can understand special nights until 10pm or even 11pm but 1 am feels ridiculous. I just feel sorry for the people working in the shops. However, I went out shopping straight after work, went through more and less all shops in Corso Buenos Aires and ended my shopping tour after more than 3 hours at 10pm. In these three hours I only bough one bikini and one pair of sun glasses but I had some fun trying on millions of things. The shoes and the green dress I was out for was not found :(

I very rarely go out shopping in Milan. Not even once a month actually. I prefer go shopping in Stockholm or London actually but from time to time it is fun.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...