03/07/2013

Get hot. Get fit. Have fun. Do zumba!


Today I missed the step dance class I was planning to attend and instead I joined the class afterwards, Zumba. After been having some absolute great zumba masterclasses at Virgin Active I wasn't really interested to try the zumba class at the Audace gym, it could never be as good as the masterclasses anyway... right...?

Oh I was so wrong! I got into the class and forgot all about training and exercising and just danced my head off. The teacher was the same the one having the step dance, a really good and crazy dancer. And the funny thing is that I was surrounded by girls having as fun as me, smiling throughout the whole class and just danced the most as they could. The hour passed far to quickly and I got out looking like a sweaty pig but it was absolutely great.

Now at home I am fixing in my room and I am listening to a zumba mix cd.... I know, I am crazy. But I can't help it, I just love it!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...