29/07/2013

Paradise Gallipoli - Part 3

Another beautiful day at Baia Verde
 And more fruit plates :-)

 ...and another fantastic after beach party at Samsara


Don't know who that is.... 

 Tired girls after 10 hours at the beach... 11am - 9pm

 Night out in Gallipoli old town with Cicci, Alessio and Patrick

 Note the bracelets :-)

...and guess what, another day at Baia Verde... last day though :-(


 Last after beach party at Samsara... which is what I gonna miss the most.

 Girls having real fun!

 Matteo and I posing in the sunset
 Clubbing night out at Zen beach - we like dancing barefoot on the sand :)



Last hour before leaving the paradise...

 On the train to Brindisi

I almost get sad watching the pictures, that is how much I miss being in Gallipoli.

I can recommend it as a holiday for everyone!

xoxo

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...