12/07/2013

Pictures from Athens - June 2013

Greek yogurt ice cream
The Acropolis of Athens






 Acropolis by night - 
lots of people met up at the hill drinking and singing together
Really really nice!

 Ancient Agora of Athens







Lovely lunch at the sea coast


Drinks at the hotel roof terrace watching the sunset over west Athens



 Having a drink at the absolutely great bar and restaurant area -
Keramikos
It has been some time since I got back from Greece but I haven't had time to even look at the pictures we took. I guess that Laura and myself together took around 800 pictures and it takes a while to sort them out. But here at least you see the pics from Athens.

We stayed in Athens only two days but we managed to see quite a lot of it anyway. I am happy to have seen it but I wasn't very impressed of the city. It had its beautiful parts but most of it just felt old and dirty.


xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...