16/11/2011

Monday - First day as unemployed



Sunday was my last day as a Givenchy employee and Monday was my first day of being unemployed.

I started off the day going to the Sole e Luna SPA having a massage, manicure and pedicure. So nice!

Then I went home, cleaned my room and packed some of the things for Sweden before going to the gym having a two hours work out. One leg and bums class and then an aerobics class.

In the evening I went for pizza with Merve at Rosso Pomodoro, tipical Napoletan pizzas which are not among my favourites but it was ok and the place itself was nice.

My first day as unemployed was very good I think. However, what I haven't told my blog readers is that I will started a new job next week :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...