24/11/2011

Busy Thursday





Today was a busy day at my new job. We all had lots to do and everyone were running like mad ones :) I start feeling that I do slowly learn the things but I stress a little bit if I wouldn't be able to learn and understand everything quick enough. For now I just do my best, from next week I guess I can start seeing if I get what I'm doing...

After work today I went to the gym for a one hour total body class with my favourite personal trainer Mario. Is classes are the hardest but as I always had lots of fun in his classes I hardly realize how hard I work out.

After the gym I rushed to the supermarket, got a dessert that I brought to Giorgia's place where we had a nice dinner tonight. Francii is still in town and she cooked a very nice pumpkin & gorgozola risotto, yam tam.

As my going to bed limit, at midnight, now it's very close (2 minuyes left) will immediately close the pc and go to bed! Tomorrow Friday and then a well needed weekend...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...