15/11/2011

Last days for Givenchy!

Donatela and I on the first coffee break of the day
Donatela
Daniela
 Little me :)
 Serena
 Serena and I on the second coffee break of the day 
Elisa and Danii working for Givenchy
 Givenchy promoter Carlos and I
 Elisa and I

Internet at home haven't been working very well lately and I've been bad updating the blog. However, lots of things are happening here in Italy. Not only the Italian goverment are going trough big changes after the president resign few days ago, I have also resign from my job for Givenchy at Rinascente. This weekend was my last days at work and it was with tears in my eyes I walked out of there on Sunday afternoon. To see my colleagues crying for me leaving was a awful but also a very beautiful sensation. I will be missed and I will miss them!

Working as a make up artist / beauty consultant / shop assistant might not be the right occupation for me but I must say that I have had the most amazing time while doing this job. I have learned a lot, I've grown and I have met fantastic people. Rinascente is the most dynamic working place I have ever worked in and I have had so much fun.

Thanks Givenchy for 18 amazing months!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Grande Marii!! Smack

    ReplyDelete
  2. danigorgeous15/11/2011, 13:25

    mi manchi assai biscottina di mamma!!! sarai sempre una miss GIVENCHY***** TVTB!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...