02/11/2011

A little trip to Pavia

 Universita di Pavia

 The lake

 The famous bridge


 A big piazza...
 Rebound Bar!



Today's been a very long day, I got up at 6am, went to a meeting and was back home again at 11am. Then I went to the gym, came back home to have lunch and to get ready and then I left again to rush to the station to get the train to Pavia.

Spent the afternoon and evening walking around the cosy little streets of Pavia with my boyfriend and afterwards we had dinner at Rebound, a beautiful bar in the heart of Pavia.

So I've finally been to the little town I so long wanted to visit, seen it and done it. I got a feeling that it's very cosy around Christmas and nice in the summer so I hope to go back again!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Is it raining a lot where u are? Be careful not to drown...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...