06/11/2011

Saturday off

Above: Me and Luisa
Below: The vegiterian lunch

I'm not used to have Saturdays off from work but I'm very happy when I do have them!

Yesterday I went to the gym in the morning for my favourite step class. Then I went home having breakfast with Luisa while watching the fabulous Dirty Dancing. Afterwards we got ready in 15 minutes and rushed into town to catch up with Luisa's friends to have lunch at a vegetarian restaurant in the centre. Very nice food!

In the afternoon I met up Torri and we went to Rozzano shopping centre to walk around. The alternatives of activities are quite restricted when it's raining heavily like it did yesterday. In the evening we just stayed in my place watching movies and drinking teas. 

Now I'm off to work!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...