28/11/2011

Perfect shape and brain training

On Mondays I always go to a specific dance aerobics class. The instructor is a very cool girl, a very good dancer. Today I came a bit earlier and I attended a theoretical lession in brain aerobics which was very interessting.


Dance aerobics. along with flexibility, shape and strength training exercise which is vital for health and fitness it is also a excelent brain training. Aerobic exercises strengthens the lungs and heart while improving circulation throughout the body, like most other excercings like running, cykling and body pumping. In addition to its physical benefits, aerobic activity also enhance brain function, resulting in improved cognition and emotional health.

The harder the dance combination movements are the more the brain is excercised and developed. It is the combination of fysical and mental training that makes dance aerobics such good excercise.

I have always loved dancing but my cordination sence is not the best. It is obviously something that needs to be trained but I get frustrated when I am not able to remember the combined movements. But now I know that I will always keep doing this kind of exercising as I know all the benefits of it.

Now I gonna eat some super yammi fajitas leftovers before heading to bed with the film Doubt that I have been told should be interesting and good.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Intressant förläsning du varit på. Tror absolut att bästa träningen är när hjärnan och kroppen involveras till maximum tillsammans.
    Kram och ha en trevlig dag

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a November 2013 larn publicised in the writing Nature researchers at UC San Francisco reported that video games may offset or maybe turnabout the perverse effects of senescent on seniors' brains.For more ==== >>>>>> http://guidemesupplements.com/brainplus-iq/
    Brainplus IQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Create use of picture advertising and marketing in promoting varied separate services and products that exhibit an Experience schoolwide web millionaire.For more ==== >>>>>> http://shredhdxabout.com/beware-millionaire-circle-scam/
    Millionaire Circle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...