20/11/2011

Breaking dawn


Yesterday when I got back to Milan I just stayed at home relaxing in the afternoon. I got back to Milan and it was colder than Stockholm and instead of the beautiful sun I left behind in Sweden Milan offered heavy fog so I did not really fancy doing anything...

Later on I met up my boyfriend and we went to a mega big super market to do some necessary food shopping, had dinner and then we went to the cinema to see the super hit movie "Breaking Dawn". I liked it much better than my boyfriend did but I must see that it was the worst of the four Twilight movies I have seen so far. I am glad I have seen it anyway, it was a must.

Now I have to put on make up on my flatmate who is off for a date and then I will go to the gym.

Have a nice Sunday folks.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...