01/11/2011

Halloween dinner at Brickoven





I am not a big fan of halloween and I have never liked masquerades so instead of spending a fortune to go to a big halloween party yesterday evening my boyfriend and I decided to go for a nice dinner. We choose Brickoven in Via Marsala, a very famous pizzeria in the centre of Milan. The pizza was fantastic, the service very good but the place itself wasn't anything special. However the prices, slightly higher than normal pizzerias was worth it as the pizza was both lovely to look at and good to eat :)

Today it's bank holiday here in Italy but obviously I'm working anyway, time to go!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. the pizza is bigger than u babe, will never get how u can eat so much and stay so tiny mohahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihihii sa sot du ar med din enorma pizza :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so nice!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...