25/11/2011

Finally weekend!


I.m exhausted! Not tired that I wanna sleep but so tired that I dont' understand anything any more...
I must say I had a very good first week at work! I like the office, I like my job, I like my colleague and I really like my mentor. I jave learned a lot and slowly I start understand what, how and why I do things. BUT the last hour at work today was a disaster, suddenly I wasn't able to do anything... Things I one hour earlier did perfectly by myself was suddenly impossible duties. I felt stupied and left the office feeling disappointed of myself... Hope things will go better on Monday!
Now I'm on the train on my way to Corso Como where I will meet up Ilaria for some food and drinks.

Weekend here I come!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...