22/11/2011

SUPER tired girl

Yesterday I started a new job (I will write more about it in another occasion) and there is so much to learn that both yesterday evening and tonight I got home feeling brainless... I am so tired that I can hardly move around in my flat. Yesterday I forced myself to go to the gym and tonight I went directly out for Francii who's in town few days but I could easily just go home at 6.30pm and go straight to bed....

At Rinascente I was used to use my body all day long. I was always standing up and moving around all the time but I can't say I had to use my brain that much.

In this new job I sit down most of the time but I have to learn and understand so much new things and it's all up to my brain to do the job. I do hope that with this job I haven't bitten off more than I can chew but for now I will just do my best and then we will see...

Sushi with Francii at Wasabii tonight
 (Me looking tired? Felt like a zombie... ;)

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Kuuuuul men beratta mer om jobbet jattenyfiken juuu hihi :o) kramis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag sa ju att du skulle börja bli tröttare nu och inte vara ute å leva loppan på kvällarna ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratts to the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Du ser väldigt trött ut!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...