30/06/2013

Sheraton Diana Majestic

What a day... A river of bad news has reached me today that completely broke me down. I only got out of bed to have lunch and to force myself to pop down to the gym. Lets say it was a bad Sunday.

Thanks god for good friends that pulls you out when you need it the most. Just to get out and think of something else.

Tonight Anna and I went to Sheraton Diana Majestic for an aperitivo. It is, I guess, the most beautiful bar in Milan. A small oasis of nature hidden in a garden in the heart of Milan. The place is fantastic. The cocktails are good. The people are good looking and fancy dressed. The food though is not much to talk about, but at least you can fill you stomach up with salads, pastas and some hams and stuff if you want to. The price for all this is almost the double than a normal aperitivo in Milan, 14 euros. But I love it anyway. Diana is just a place for me.

xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. Siete bellissime. Mi mancate a Milano

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...