11/06/2013

Back at my dance course - jippi yeay


Yesterday I finally went back to my old dance course. The Virgin Fitness Village was great in all kinds of ways but I did not find a dance class as good as the one at the 20 hours gym. And I have been missing it a lot. Yesterday I got back. I was welcomed back by the instructor and other girls with smiles, hugs and kisses. The dance class was fun but very hard. It was just one of those amazingly fun Monday evenings! From now on I will always look forward to Mondays as I will attend the dancing every single week, I hope.

One crap thing though. My coordination skills has in these three months got crap again... Now as bad as two years ago when I started this dance course but I have lost lots of it and I felt like a retard.

I realize that the coordination skills are like most other training, very hard to build up but easy to loose.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I admire u for loving ur training so much and I so wish I was the same...but I am not...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done girl!!! dance is life!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...