14/06/2013

Running into my holiday!



I am on holiday! Holiday! Holiday!

Tomorrow I am off to Greece for relax, fun, sun, beach and a big wedding. I have been looking forward this trip for so long and I can hardly understand that I am finally departing tomorrow. I absolutely can´t wait.

Today at work I finished everything, absolutely everything. And that as well is a fantastic relief to walk out for work knowing that I have cleared all problems, work load and even all e-mails. That I will have over 200 new e-mails when I get back is something I don't wanna think about right now.

After work I got to the gym. Actually just a pit stop at the gym. I didn´t have neither energy or time to do a proper work out but I went running for 30 minutes and ended it with some sit ups and a good stretching. That is training as well, even if it was slightly shorter than my normal ones.

Now I just need to pack, shower and get to bed as I am leaving at 07 tomorrow morning.

Here are some very old pictures of me and the girls I am meeting up in Greece. Annah and Laura are both friends from my time in London and I am so happy we are still in touch and ready to met up from time to time.

Greece here we come!!



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...