06/06/2013

Old Fashion come back

Wednesdays at Old Fashion used to be our weekly tradition two years ago. The international event with dinner buffet, cocktail, shows, friends and lots of dancing (disco) all for just 5 euro was the best and funniest Wednesday deal my first year in Milan.Stefii, Francii, myself and many others were there every Wednesday, week after week dancing like mad and having lots of fun.

But then, I don't know what happened but suddenly we didn't go anymore. Maybe it was because both Stefii and Francii moved away from Milan but if I remember it right we stopped even before that. For two years I have been thinking of going but then I have never managed to find the time. Two years...

Yesterday however me, Stefii and some other friends went and it was all the same. A part from that they had changed the position of one of the bars in the garden every thing was the same as two years ago. The staff was the same. The food was the same (I love their spicy chicken). The cocktails were the same. Even the absolutely great music style was the same. We felt like home and had a great night and now I guess there will be more Old fashion Wednesday's to come :-)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...