13/06/2013

Brain and body fitness


As I told you on Monday by come back at the dance class wasn't as successful as I hoped it would be. I got quite disappointed. Therefore this week I have been training mind and body every single day.

On Tuesday I did something called aerobics dance. It was even trickier than my dance class on Monday but I did my best. 
On Wednesday I did step dance, a dance class on the step thinys. It was hard and very good training. 

Both these were as much training for my brain and memory as for the body and I just hope it will help my coordination skills to get back on track.  

Today instead, as I have been only dancing around in these days I decided to go training properly for once so I did the body pump class. 

Now you think, jezez what she is training a lot and I do. Both because I have one month for free at the amazing Audace gym but also because from tomorrow I am on holiday and won't be training for more than a week. And then, bikini season is about to start ;-)

Good night!

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...