01/06/2013

Four good movies and two great ones

From time to time I like to add good, interesting or just very particular movies to the blog to share it with you readers. I am a big movie lover and as often as I can I like to watch some new ones. Here are five of the best I have seen in the last few weeks:

 Silver Linings Playbook (2012)
I honestly don't know how many prices this film as won but I know it it loads. I am not sure I can understand its massive success but well, it is a good movie. The first half was not so good but the second part of the film cached up and made it all a good sense. This is a romantic comedy drama but I wouldn't say it is neither that funny or that very romantic but for sure it is a psychological drama. It is a different film and I spilled some tears when I saw it. It was good even if maybe I expected more of it...
My rate: (m m m m )

Wonderlust (2012)
Even if this comedy was nothing special I liked it a lot. It was truly a "feel good movie" and I laughed a lot. Jennifer Aniston is one of my favorite actresses and she was as great as always in this film. This is an easy and funny film that for sure makes everyone smile.
My rate: ( m m m )

Cruel intentions (1999)
Do you remember this movie? I hardly didn't. I just remembered that I saw it my last year of high school and that I felt in love with the actor Ryan Phillip after I had seen it :-)
In the beginning of the month, when I was home with fever, a friend came by and brought this film with him and we saw it together. I didn't remember much of it but it was really good. The story, the characters and the end, everything is just great. 
My rate: ( m m m m )

What to expect when you´re expecting (2012)
This was a one big funny movie. It is all about kids and thoughts around having babies. I didn't know before starting watching it, I just wanted to see a new movie with my favorite Cameron Diaz actually, otherwise I think I wouldn't had seen it I guess. But once starting it I couldn't turn it off. It was fun, cute and quite emotional. Cameron Diaz is as good as always in this movie and I was happy also to see Chance Crawford doing well. Not sure I can say this movie made me feel very good but at least it made me both laugh and cry. 
My rate: ( m m m + )

Then the two great movies:

Dear John (2010)
This is one of the most romantic movies I have ever seen. Just adorable.
It is another Lasse Hallström movie and it is made out of the book with the same name of Nicholas Spark. One of my favorite directors and one of my favorite writes, couldn´t be anything else than a really good combination. A true Marie movie that made me think a lot, laugh and cry.
My rate: ( m m m m m )

And the best one...

Flight (2012)
I totally loved this film. Denzel Washington is as always terrific. The story is sad but amazing. The pictures are good. It is a drama and not a feel good movie at all, but it is one of those movies with great quotes that stays on your mind. The kind of film that makes you think a little extra after the movie about what you have just seen, of what message the movie actually wanted to give. You should all see this one.
My rate: ( m m m m m )

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh I loved both Silver Linings Playbook and Flight! Thanks for a great post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...