29/06/2013

Power Yoga with two matcho guys


I went to yoga today at at Audace gym, power yoga.

I warmed up running for 10 minutes and when arriving outside the yoga studio I meet two very big muscle gays in my age. They ask me if I have done the yoga class before and I answer no. One of the guys then informs me very seriously hat they have not tried it either but that they have heard that it is very very hard, the other guy then shows up his arm muscles saying that nothing could be to hard for someone with those muscles. I just smiled.

We enter the yoga studio and we all ends up next to each other in the front row next to the mirror and one of the guys looks at my skinny arms and says arrogantly "good luck to manage to do this class with those arms"...

The class starts, and I must say the teacher was very good and the whole yoga session was great. I struggled with a couple of poses but it was nothing in comparing to my muscles friends... they got cramp maybe 4 or 5 times each during the class. Was struggling holding every single pose more than two seconds and felt like two bags of sand down on the yoga mat when we were supposed to keep the balance for few seconds. They looked like to ridicules clowns and I even told them that after the class but embarrassed they just answered that yoga is only for nerds and they left.

The trough is that in yoga you use many many more muscles than when pumping only few big muscle groups like normal pumping guys does. Even holding a simple warrior pose was tricky for them even if they have legs only made of muscles.

Yoga is for heros, pumping is for nerds was my answer!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...