24/06/2013

I miss you Kokkari beach hotel

I am back in Milan and on my way home from office.  I was happy going back to work but now I miss our hotel in Samos,  Kokkari beach hotel.

We just opened the door,  took three steps and we were on the beach. In the evening we fell asleep hearing the waves. Looking out of the Window it was as beautiful as watching a painting. We had a lovely buffet breakfast just next to the pool. Relaxed in the shadow in the hotel garden in the afternoon. Had a drink watching the sunset on our terrace. Should I go on or did you get how great our hotel choise was? If you ever go to Samos go to Kokkari beach hotel!

Now I am so tired and I don't really know what to do tonight. Friends, dance course or just creep up in bed straight away?

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I have best experience with hotel booking comparison, I have an 4 stars Hotel in Monterrey Mexico, I wonder, what kind of information for do you need from us for upload our hotel in rates compare, please send me the complete requirements, Thank you very much in advanced. He was very nice, detail oriented, and made sure to explain everything that we was seeing and testing…compare hotel prices

    ReplyDelete
  2. If somebody wants expert take on the main topic of blogging next I advise him/her to go to this site, continue the fussy job.professional plumber

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s my fortune to go to at this blog and realize out my required stuff that is also in the quality. Mark Hurd

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is fully fabulous in all aspects.
    fintech genius

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...