03/06/2013

Not an overly good come back at my old gym


Today I signed up for four months at my old gym, 20 hours gym Abruzzi. It is not even half as nice as the Virgin Fitness Village. It i maybe one fourth of the size, does not have a pool or spa and does not offer the same training opportunities.

But it does offer two floors of training equipment and one big course studio. The gym is clean, has nice staff, good equipments, some fun fitness classes and some absolutely great fitness instructors. The changing room is ok but the showers are terrible and I would never in my life put my foot in there but I am lucky living just few minutes away from the gym.

So, tonight I went back, bough my four months of training and with big expectations I got up to the training studio to have the biggest disappointment ever. The dancing instructor wasn't there! Instead it was a very good looking gay guy having the classes, with far to low music and with no skills motivate the class at all. I did an hour of work out but it was boring. Hoping for a better training Monday next week!

Now I am watching the big wind music awards live in TV. I so much love this kinds of shows. It is not often I spend the evening in front of the TV but sometimes I must say it is nice to do so.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...