07/06/2013

A taste of Audace gym



Yesterday Steppy and I signed up for a month training at Audace gym. It is a small but fancy gym in my area of Milan.

Audace gym cost more and less like the virgin village,  in other words a lot, but it is maybe one sixth of the size, does not have a pool, no spa and has only one studio for the courses.... I wouldn't pay 90 euro a month for that...

However Audace is small but very fancy and nice. The variaty of the courses are impressive and the trainers seems very good. Then everything is very hightech and cool. 

I am happy to have a month enjoyment at Audace!

Today I only went running for 20 minutes and then a personal training gave me some fun stretching help. Must say it was 40 very good spent minutes at the gym!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...