19/01/2014

Welcome back the old hiphop-Maria


Today I started my new street dance course that I gonna attend the next coming five Sundays. It was fun but really difficult. 

First of all I don't really have that hiphop feeling in me anymore. 10-15 years ago I only listened to hiphop music and I was much more into it than I am today. Secondly the choreography was  complicated and tricky to catch up. But it was my first time in a very long time so I can't really expect myself being the best but for sure it is a new challenge. 

Every Sunday at 4pm I will go to Globen to dance hiphop and in between these classes I gonna start listen more to hiphop at home to get the hiphop-flow in me... 

Welcome back the old hiphop-Maria! :-)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...