02/01/2014

Welcome back in my life Mr Nespresso


One important thing I have been missing since I moved from Milan is to start of the day with a nice cup of coffee. In Milan Luisa and I were addictive to our Nespresso machine and it has felt so boring starting off the days without it every day since I moved home so it was on the top list of things I wished for from Santa this year :-) And I got it, I just had to go and choose it myself so today I did so. I choose Nespresso Lattissima plus machine and I already love it.

I am a breakfast loving person! I love to eat a big and nice breakfast, and to have a big and nice cup of coffee with that while I read the daily news. That, for me, is a good start of the day and I believe a good start of the day is very important to make it a good day. 

xoxodi

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...