20/01/2014

Cinema night - Hundraåringen

Me out walking with Tobii this morning :)
Went with Laura to the cinema tonight to see "Hundraåringen som klev ut genom fönstret och försvann" (The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared). It is a strange film title but the movie was really beautiful and pleasant. It was a different kind of feel-good movie that really gave me many laughters. It is about coincidences in life, how one thing can lead to another when you less expect it. It is about enjoy every moment in life and see the positive in everything that appears.


I expected a good movie but it was much better than that. It gave me something more than just a funny comedy movie. As the book with the same title was a great success I will for sure read it, not now but in few months time. I bet it is a fantastic book.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...