25/01/2014

Vegetarian lasagna for the girls

Cooking my favorite vegetarian lasagna

The gang; Johanna, Arancha, myself, Laura and Cicci

Lasagna result :-)
Italian sfogliatelle

Cozy!
Celebrating Laura for signing a great new job contract

Great night with the girls!

I have been having cravings for vegetarian lasagna for a while and as I don't have a own at home it was decided that I would go to Johanna's place to make it and so, we made a little girl night out of it. Everyone contributed to the dinner with something and in the end we had loads and loads of nice food, cheeses, cakes and icecream to eat. Even if we ate like pigs I think we didn't even ate half of what we had. 

As Laura just signed a new contract for a great job we celebrated that with some champagne :-)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...