21/01/2014

First time at my new choir


The other day I started my new dancing class which was one of my new year resolutions. Today I had my first "lesion" at the choir I will join which was another of my new year resolutions. 

I used to sing in a church choir when I was younger and I used to love it, but then other more "important" things filled my time so I quit. 
Then, when I lived in Ireland, my friend Matteo and I joined a gospel choir which was very interesting and fun as well but that was only for a three months period, since I haven't been singing at all expect from at home. I sing out loud daily at home ;) 

The choir I have joined this time is a pop and rock choir lead my the singer Caroline af Ugglas. Today it was mostly a vocal therapy lesson but we did sang the adorable song "Imagine".  
Caroline af Ugglas seems to be such a energetic, positive and funny person and I am really looking forward to be singing for her this whole semester!

The pictures above has nothing to do with the choir... They were taken today when I had dinner with Tobii at Texas Longhorn at Skånegatan. We both had massive and really yammy burgers which was well needed after my hour of "Shape" at Sats.  

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Tell me something you don't do? U got more interests in your life than I have socks in my closet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, something wrong with that? I like variety in life and I love to learn new things and to bring on new challenges... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe-inspiring tough

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...