18/01/2014

Skybar and Restaurant Dalanisse



Friday late afternoon and according the trendy Stockholmish tradition you should go for a "after work" (aw) with colleagues or friends. I don't work but sometimes I join in anyway even if I am not overly happy start drinking alcohol at 5pm in the afternoon, before dinner... 

Yesterday I met up with Johanna and Arancha for a drink at Skybar. I like that bar even if the staff is quite insolent, but the view is nice anyway!







Last Sunday was my adorable dad's birthday but as he has been away for ages down in Rome and just came back the other day we celebrated him with a dinner at one of my favorite Swedish restaurants Dalanisse last night. After dinner we went to my mum's place for the cake :-)

Now I just woke up and it is snowing heavily outside but I think I gonna pop away to the gym anyway... The snow is beautiful and cosy but it makes everything you wanna do much harder. Sigh.

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...