15/01/2014

Winter walk and yoga







It has been a quite cold but at least sunny day so my mum and I went down to Årsta skogen (Årsta forest?) for a long walk this morning. I am so happy that I found what I could call a massive park or mini forest close to my place and I am sure I will go for many many walks there from now on. 

This evening instead I went to my usual "Wednesday yoga" class and I was a bit surprised how fast the level is raising higher. Among some almost extreme stretching poses we are now supposed to know (or at least try to do) some really hard yoga strengths poses. I really need to practice more to keep up with this yoga course...

Tonight I met Cicci, ate a good pasta, made a really nice smoothie and made some plans for this spring :-)

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...