11/01/2014

Bringing back good memories


Yesterday I had an interview in the morning and then a great body balance class before I went for lunch at my mum's where we later on in the afternoon started cleaning one of my closets and found some funny things... 

We found and read through my old school-essays from my ground school years. It was so much fun bringing back the memories from these great years of my life. I didn't even remember that  had done careful research about Woodrow Wilson, Abba, about women's role in the marriage in the past 100 years and I also translated a whole child-book from Swedish to English. Sometimes I wish I could go back being 15 years old going to school and learn about everything and nothing. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...