31/08/2011

Have a sushi and smile!





Today at work was hard. My manager was at a meeting and I had to take on all her duties, which include everything but selling. I started off the day cleaning the whole counter. Then I had to solve the problems we had for the new arrivals. Then I had to check the stock. After lunch I had a more than and hour meeting with the big boss of the floor plus some other managers. Back at the Givenchy stand I managed to work one hour before it was time to go home.

After work I went for a short shopping trip; well needed to calm down after the stressful day and then I met up my boyfriend for dinner at Jap One - forgot about all problems and manage to smile again. Thanks god for sushi!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...