23/08/2011

Exam week!

Some months before moving to Italy I signed up to the second level of Italian studies distant studies from University of Lund. The thought was to learn a lot, get used to read in Italian and then I had a small thought of getting a second university degree. However I thought it would be an easy course but I was totally wrong. I passed the first semester but I had to study A LOT. The second semester of the course was harder and I still have two exams I have to pass...

This week I'm doing one of those exams. The course is called "the spoken Italian" and it's all about fonetics and the theory behind accents and dialects. Not a single person I know here in Italy knews a clue about it and if I have asked someone for some study help they just stare at my exam saying that Swedish university's must be insane. So here I am, by myself studying Italian fonetics and grammar rules and trying to analyse different Italian dialects. I've done one third of the exam (the easier parts) and before Sunday I have to finish the rest.

Wish me luck!

Now a refreshing shower break and then 2 more hours of studies before going to bed!

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...