29/08/2011

Back to be a fitness girl


Thanks to lack of sleep the last nights due to hard work, hurricane and the exam I haven't felt very well today. Already this morning I felt like fainting and it didn't get better during the day at work. And, as always when I don't feel good, I also had back pain all day and today I had enough of that.

I never had problems with my back before and know it's because I stand up too much... I walk 45 minutes to get to work, I stand up eight hours and then I walk all the way back home again. The back is never resting. Today I flipped out and even if I didn't felt well I cancelled my evening plans with Stephanie and went straight to a gym close to my house and signed up for three months, so here we go, from now on I will be going twice a week to 20hours gym which situated less than 10 minutes walk from my home. I will be doing classes like aerobics, step, tone, dance, pilates and yoga and maybe some exercises in the gym too. It's a big gym, clean and well organized with nice people around. It's not my danceworks studio in London but until I find something better I'll go here. Can't wait to start! :)

Tonight I'm spending the evening at home with Louisa that is back from her holidays. Had dinner together and now we're watching a nice Italian movie.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. u not need it stupida Svedese ke sei già bellissima! Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Om du har ont i ryggen ska du ju verkligen lägga krut på styrketräning och yoga. Jag kan ge dig några bra övningar för ryggen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...