27/08/2011

Sushi study break


Some of my friends are now back in town after their holidays and as I needed a little dinner break in the middle of my hard studies I went to Wasabii with Steppi, Sara and Fabrii. Very nice!

Now I've been studying since I got home and I'm almost done with my exam. The embarrassing part is that the only question I really don't know is the one asking about the Milaneese dialect - and I live in Milan since 1,5 year. Sigh. However, I will send in my exam tonight before going to bed!

...going to bed, how I will be able to sleep is a mystery. Now I've managed to stress myself to death for the hurricane Irene that tomorrow will hit New York. I'm watching CNN, BBC and Sky24 since hours to get info and it doesn't really help to calm me down... The night of fear like they say of the news... uff...

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...