11/08/2011

Then it was time to pack again


(Picture from the Garda lake in July)
Finally an evening at home! After a long day at work I went straight home for dinner, shower, body and face scrub, face mask and packing my bag for tomorrow...

It was just three days me and my boyfriend came back from Stockholm but tomorrow we're off again. This time we're going away by car to the Garda lake where we gonna visit my friend Danii and her husband that are passing their holiday there. I love the Garda lake and I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and get away even if it's gonna be a short trip as on Sunday I'll be back in town again as I'm working.

Kisses and have a great weekend everyone!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. la bella vita della piccola svedesina... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...