10/08/2011

First three days in Stockholm

First day in town and we took a long walk - beautiful evening.

Gamla Stan / Old City
Day two - Trip with the boat to Waxholm
Waxholm
Yammi salmon lunch by the sea

In the evening we went for dinner with dad and Adii and then for a nice evening walk along Sodermalarstrand (the sea)
Day three - Boat trip with mum and Erika to Grinda
Torri & Erika
My mum and I

Walked around the whole island...

Back in town Torri and I made a short trip to Hammarby sjostad

Saturday evening with my girls!!


Dinner at Malarpaviljongen by the sea at Norrmalarstrand
All my best friends back together for an evening!! :)
Old town by night
Stockholm's tightest street in the old town
Drinks at the bar boat Flyt

Will add the rest of the pictures in the next coming days...

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. you can make whatever city to look beautiful and sound amazing...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...