04/08/2011

Good morning Milan

Sitting on piazza Fontanta eating a croissant. Don't know how but I got to the centre far too early today and I don't start working until 09am. But I don't mind a second breakfast on the square. It's a beautiful evening with 25 degrees and light and fresh winds.

I got my big suitcase with me and I spent the whole evening yesterday packing as I'm this afternoon will fly to Stockholm. It wasn't easy to pack when looking at the meteo online it showed Swedish summer temperatures (around 25 degrees) during the day and almost winter temperatures (around 14 degrees) in the evening. Sigh. But I've done my best.

Can't wait to spend some time "at home" with my loved ones and I really hope the rain will keep away to get the most out of my stay there.

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...