16/08/2013

Lunch with mum at pampas marina


And so, one last busy day in Stockholm running around doing everything and nothing. 
But one thing is clear, I feel at home!

The first pictures above are from the lovely fish lunch me and my mum got at Pampas Marina earlier on today. Really fancy place with quite good food. (Diet is a must when returning to Milan!)

The last picture instead is from Karlbergsparken when we stopped by to watch my team AIK do their daily training. AIK together with AS Roma used to be a big piece of my heart. I was a really big fan of AIK and I even worked for them many years to be able to see every single game. That is what I call a true fan.

Nowadays I am not that big fan of footfall at all. I still like watching games but I am not fanatic of any teams. And if I had to choose one team in the world to support it would be AS Roma. However, it was fun to see the AIK team today even if I don't recognize almost any players at all.... :-)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...