25/08/2013

Weekend at Marina di Ravenna with Stefania

At our very nice hotel
 Piadina romagnola for dinner


 Valentina, Stefii and I



 Beach day at fancy Singita








 Lunch at Singita

 My prosciutto e melone




 After beach with live band at Peter Pan


 After beach at TOTO
Me, Roger, Stefii, Olly and Valentina





 Night out at Papete Village


 Walk in the port before leaving Marina di Ravenna


 Center of Marina di Ravenna


I just got back from a really really fun weekend with Stefania at Marina di Ravenna on the east coast. We left on Friday afternoon and have had two really busy days full of food, friends, beaches and fun. 

It was many years ago since I last went to Marina di Ravenna and I must say it has changed. It has become much more fancy in some kind of way.

We spent lots of time with Stefania's friend Valentina and her big group of like 15 friends. 

On Friday we went out to the most famous night club Matilda. Yesterday Stefii and I spend the day sun batching at Singita and in the afternoon we met up with the group for after beach parties. That is the thing that impressed me the most in Marina di Ravenna - the after beach parties along the whole long beach. One place after another with different kinds of music and entertainment. So much fun.

Then yesterday night we went all the way to Milano Marittina and to the night club Villa Papete. It was nice but not as fantastic as everyone say it would be. I had a great evening anyway!

Now I am back in Milan. Outside it is raining and I have to spend the evening packing and cleaning....

xoxo

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...