28/08/2013

Bye bye SVP Europe, Singer and VSM Group

















And then the day arrived. My last day at my work at SVP Europe.  Or should I call it Singer Corporation? Or Vsm Group? Or Vsm Norge? A beloved child has many names, right? :-)

I have been working as an accounts payable accountant for almost two years. Two years full of challenges, hard working and fun. I don't know if I ever learned as much as I have here in anywhere before, not even at university.

I have had extremely stressful month endings and even worth the year closure. The beginning was hard as it was so much things I had to learn in a very short period. But then suddenly I grow into the role. I made it mine. I organized things how I wanted them, I worked very independently and set up own deadlines. Then I started to love my job and I have actually always felt happy walking to the office.

I've been having so fantastic colleagues which is another reason for feeling so good when going to the office in the mornings. I have been working closely with few colleagues in my office down in Milan but even more with people up in different nordic offices in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Having contact with so many different people has also been really challenging and fun.

Well, like in most work places obviously it has have its dark moments but today I walked out of the office with only positive feelings and my memories will only be good. Colleagues, managers and directors all wished me good luck and even told me I was welcome back. I could´t have had a better end and I am so pleased about that.

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...