14/08/2013

Afro dancing in the park




The last two days I have been around all over town meeting up different old friends for coffee, wine, dinner or lunches. It is always very busy when I am back home and it feels like I don't do anything else than eating.

So, what could be a better idea than exercise a little? Tonight I took Zarah with me to Rålis park for an hour of afro dancing. I am sad that I missed the yoga classes in the park but I am happy that at least I managed to attend one of the dancing classes. It was fun. And I think it was quite good exercising as well.

But just the idea of being a massive group of people dancing in the park was great fun!

xoxo

Ps. Mum popped by like a paparazzi and took the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...